FOR LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS, INTERIOR DESIGNERS & BUILDERS
- Rosemary’s approach is to collaborate with you. She explores the space, seeks your input and with that determines the best angles that feature the uniqueness of your designs. Each assignment is customized according to your needs. Rosemary strives to make the experience as easy and effortless as possible while producing images that truly enhance your craftsmanship for landscapes and interiors.
How does the process work for landscape & interior photography?
- Creating a customized photo campaign is a multi-step process. My goal is to make it as easy and effortless as possible. Here's how: The first step is to determine your needs. To gain a clear understanding of the images to be captured, I will schedule a complimentary half-hour site visit at our mutual convenience. Next, I create and submit a detailed written proposal via email. As soon as I receive your approval the photo shoot is scheduled at a mutually convenient time. About one to two weeks after the shoot, I present the proofs for consideration and process your order. Full payment is due when the images are presented.
Why do I need to use your professional photography service?
- Do your marketing materials, web site and portfolio prints set you apart from the competition? My skillfully composed images will highlight your craftsmanship and help generate more business. Are you showcasing your best work to attract more business? Perhaps you'd like to use a photo of your prized creation as a direct mail post card?
FOR INDIVIDUAL HEAD & SHOULDER PORTRAITS
- I enjoy capturing head and shoulder portraits whether it's in my studio or at your favorite location.
- We schedule a consultation to discuss the details of the portrait session. At that time, you can look at some examples of my work. Next, we schedule the portrait session at your convenience. Please bring a 50% deposit to the photo-shoot. We shoot your portrait either in my relaxed studio setting or at your chosen location. You will hear from me as soon as I have the proofs.
- Once you have chosen the image(s) you would like, please contact me with your selection. When the order is ready, I will mail your CD with the finished images. At this time, the remaining balance is due. If you have any questions, please contact me at 508.877.1299. I look forward to working with you and capturing your portrait!
YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN...
- Your marketing materials and or website needs a new look.
- You want something special for a customer appreciation gift for a special client or staff member.
- You want to decorate your office with photographs of your work at a fine art level of artistry.